.22LR Twist Rate 1:9 or 1:16 - Topic - SIGforum.com

There's a good chance that a 1:9 barrel may not play well with lighter bullets. Or it might do OK. Or it might be inconsistent. The best chance ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

22rf twist rates - Shooters' Forum

1:16 twist is supposedly the ideal twist for 40 grain bullets. If you go to re-barrel it option, I would ask the barrel maker you choose what ...

Suggestions for ammo, 1/9 twist 16" barrel - The Firing Line Forums

16 inch 1/9 is a nice and beautifull assault gun. Dont expect the best groups over 100 yards. You have to expect a fast trustable comfortable ...

22LR twist rate | Page 3 | Sniper's Hide Forum

22 short twist rate was 1:22 due to the shorter and lighter bullet. Decades later, along comes the .22 long rifle using a 40 grain bullet, so the faster 1:16 ...

Please school me on AR twist rates [Archive] - Michigan Gun Owners

Put simply, the tighter the twist rate, the heavier you generally want to go. A 1:7 works really good with a 62 gr out of a 16” or less barrel.

Why do you choose air rifle over rimfire? | Page 7 - Airgun Nation

Rifling twist is set by bullet length in calibers not velocity, so ammunition with 40 frain bullets loaded to lower speeds isn't handicapped by the rifling ...

Tikka 22-250 1 in 8 twist with light bullets? | Rokslide Forum

Typically twist rates only make a difference on heavier bullets. Berger has a stabilizing calculator that can help with your setup directly.

Rate of rifleing twist in 38/357 revolvers

My understanding is the Colt has a 1 in 14 twist, the Smith a 1 in 16, and the Ruger a 1 in 18. ... Look for your answers in our Forum and in our bi-monthly ...

Twist rates why choose one over another | Benchrest Central Forums

The 15 twist will work with 62 grain bullets on a .750 jacket, but it would be unreliable with a bullet on an .825 jacket. The 14 twist has been ...